Positive Pressure Airlock also called blow-through airlock is mainly used for feeding materials into the positive pressure pneumatic conveying pipeline by one rotating rotor wheel inside the machine.
- Minimum air leakage by minimum clearance between the machine housing and rotor
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to robust and durable cast iron structure
- Minimum materials residue due to optimal structure design
- Small installation space needed by compact structure design
- Stainless steel fabrication is available if need.