Ultrafine Impact Mill is widely used to grind granular materials such as corn, wheat, sorghum, beans, feed, medicine, chemicals, food, etc.
Raw materials are fed into the main grinding chamber by a dosing screw feeder. Materials are intensively impacted, cut and grinded by high speed rotor and stator equipped with grinding tooth and then the powdered materials enter into the classifying area. Under the combined action of the external draught fan and the centrifugal force from classifying wheel inside of the impact mill, the qualified powder will go out and collected by the external cyclone while the oversized powder will stay and continue grinding. Different capacities and powder sizes can be realized by adjusting the rotating speed of dosing screw feeder, grinding chamber rotor and classifying wheel all controlled by frequency converters.
- Horizontal structure and high grinding efficiency.
- Combination of grinding and classifying to realize ultra-fine grinding
- Quick air flow and water cooling jacket for grinding chamber can greatly lower the working temperature.
- Machine cover is easy to open for cleaning.
- Compact structure design and small working space needed
- Widely used in various industries