Wheat Scourer is used to remove impurities (such as husk, clay, dust, sand, etc.) that adhere to surface of the grain by intensive scouring action between rotating blades and stainless steel drum screen.
- High capacity up to 20 t/h
- Reduce ash content of final flour by removing wheat husk.
- The following wheat tempering will become more effective after impurities adhere to the wheat surface are removed by the machine.
- An optional aspiration channel or air recycling aspirator can be equipped at the discharge end of the machine. In this way, the detached impurities such as dust and husks can be successfully removed from the grain.
- It can also be employed for intensive scouring in the oats processing.